Alan's asylum

What, just because I play video games for a living doesn't mean I get to rant.. does it?

Monday, February 14, 2005

Weekend Update (not the funny kind)

The weekend is coming to a close, so I figure I should write in this thing again.

Friday I spent working until 8PM, Kenny came over during that time, and after I was done we went out to the mall to pick up another controller for my XBox and a game. We came home and played for a bit and he went home around 2AM. I didn't end up sleeping until about 6AM (I've had insomnia alot lately).

Saturday I went over Marci's at around 2PM (I was supposed to show up around Noon, but I really needed to get some sleep in). While I was over there we talked about things, had some fun, etc. But I feel bad, I mostly slept there. She had plans with Jessica to go bowling and asked me if I wanted to go, I said I would, but when she asked Jessica, Jessica said "I don't think I'd feel comfortable around him". Uhhh, WTF? Bitch, me and MARCI had the relationship, and she ASKED me to come. In my opinion Jessica just saw an oppertunity to be her meddling, self serving, nosy, bitchy self and jumped on it. I usually don't rant about people, but I'm sorry, that's just fucking rediculous.

Anyway, Kenny picked me up from Marci's and we went over Terry's (The Champ's) for a Mini-LAN party. We played some DotA, Enfos, Everquest TS (all Warcraft maps) and it was a good time. Kenny got me home around 2:15 and got home himself about 2:40 (10 minutes later than he said he would be..) I ended up not sleeping again until 6AM (ugh).

Woke up today when Kenny called (like he said he would) and he came over 20 minutes later. I was supposed to go over to his house today around 2PM or so, but I was too tired so he went home without me (I'm sorry). He came back later in the day and we played some Halo and Guilty Gear X2 together on the XBox.

Anyway, that's my exciting weekend.. I'll post more often during the week.. I'm sure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home