Alan's asylum

What, just because I play video games for a living doesn't mean I get to rant.. does it?

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Mistakes were made...

I know he meant well, but lordy Kenny screwed up tonight...

He came over today after classes and sat with me while I was working. He played some games, we went out for Dinner (fast food so I could get back to work) and he helped me get a network adapter for my new Tivo (Yay for that). Normal weekday visit by him. Anyway, he went home and messaged me quoting something he wrote to someone. I felt my heart drop into my stomach.

He was sitting at home messaging Marci, giving her advice about me, etc. I was literally ready to die. I mean, I KNOW he meant well, and he's a sweetheart for trying to get her "over me" because I told him I wouldn't be truly happy until I saw her happy again, but.. That was sooo the wrong way to do it (sorry Kenny, but it was)..

I didn't give him her screenname, I didn't tell him to message her, in fact, I never thought he would, but by golly, he did!

Anyway, Marci messaged me later in the night asking me if I knew who was harassing her, after a long discussion I think I cleared the matter up, but he left the absolute WORST first impression on her and she knows who he is (she's not dumb).

So.. Kenny, I know you meant well and I know you did it because you care about me, but run things like that by me from now on so I can say "omg hell no!" Ok?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home