Alan's asylum

What, just because I play video games for a living doesn't mean I get to rant.. does it?

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Life, reloaded..

My life is completely different now and I'm actually really happy about it. I am very happy where I am right now and I could go on and on about why, but I'll just leave it at that.

You want to see something rather interesting? It's a Japanese gamer playing Ikaruga (a game which I have on order from eBay, just waiting for it to come) in which he controls both players and beats the game.

For those of you who don't understand the game, you have a ship with 2 attacks, normal and super, and 2 modes, black and white. If your ship is in black mode, you absorb black attacks and deal double damage to white things (but instantly die to a white attack), and vice versa.

Anyway, here's the video.

I'll post more about what's going on in my life a little later, until then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home