Alan's asylum

What, just because I play video games for a living doesn't mean I get to rant.. does it?

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Lazy sundays..

Today wasn't as productive as I wanted it to be, I slept in very late (1PM) and even then I didn't want to get up, so I laid there for another 15 to 20 minutes before I finally got out of bed. Once I was up I picked up my room a little bit (as much as I can, since there's not alot of places for me to put things yet) and then sat at the computer doing a bit of work.


Flowchart fun. Posted by Hello

So yea, I'm working hard on things, including flowcharts for the new website upgrade. It's a living.. (See I don't play video games the WHOLE time I work.. heh).

Anyway, I'm going to go try to get this room straightened a bit more. We have a carpenter coming tomorrow to see how much it'd be to finish it (that way maybe you won't see the oil tank next to the head of my bed.. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home