Alan's asylum

What, just because I play video games for a living doesn't mean I get to rant.. does it?

Friday, January 21, 2005

Me?? Blog?!? Ok.... I guess

I have a MySpace Page that I was convinced to use by a friend of mine. However, I don't like the flexibility (read: lack thereof) there. So, After looking at every blog hosting site on the web there is, I've decided to come back to good ole Blogger.

I don't know what's making me blog, but I guess its something I need to do in order to get out the frustration and anxiety I'm feeling as of late. It's a healthy habit I guess, so I will continue to do it, even if I know nobody at all looks at my blog.

Expect me to rant a bit later, right now I'm working on making this site something more habitable, right now it's too... Plain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home