Alan's asylum

What, just because I play video games for a living doesn't mean I get to rant.. does it?

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

If I wasn't confused, I wouldn't be sane... right??

Monday, usually a fairly busy day for me in my line of work. I do alot of catching up from everyone who was trying to get ahold of me all weekend. Fortunately for me (or unfortunately) due to the snow, I already had everything from the weekend all taken care of and it made today's workload rather light. I was able to get everything caught up (kinda) and hang out with Kenny for the second half of my day.

I received my new bowling ball from UPS today (bought on eBay) and decided to head down to the alley and get it drilled and try it out. Unfortunately, when I got there, there was a guy monopolizing the time of the woman in the pro-shop and thus, my ball is sitting there waiting to be drilled tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, Marci is coming over tomorrow. I'm excited! I don't get to spend enough time with her anymore and, while I don't have the same feelings for her, I still really really care about her and everything that's going on in her life. It'll be fun!

Marci, why do I get jealous when I think of her with another guy? I mean, I'm the one who said I was gay, I'm the one who broke it off... She was perfectly happy with being with me for the rest of our lives and I went and got rid of that. Why am I getting jealous that she's going to be with someone else? I really need to evaluate myself and find out why that is... It's confusing! At the same time, I'm sure she's jealous when she thinks about me and Kenny and thus, I try to limit my mention of him as much as possible whenever/wherever I think she'll hear. (Kinda why I didn't post alot about him on here yet, I know she reads this.. Hi Marci!!)

Well, it's REALLY late and I should get some sleep. Insomnia really sucks. I have to be up in less than 5 hours to get back to work and I don't know if I'll be able to. We'll see...

Off I go..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home