Alan's asylum

What, just because I play video games for a living doesn't mean I get to rant.. does it?

Monday, February 07, 2005

A chance meeting?

Well, alot has happened since the last post.

I have tried to make amends with Marci for everything that has happened, and while it's going to take awhile, I believe I'm on the right track there. She's been my friend for too long.. I couldn't imagine being without her in my life in one form or another.

I went over her house Saturday to get the last of my stuff from there, which is now strewn all over the basement here (no storage at all). Found a few things I was looking for (thank god) and everything seems to be settling down from the move. Took a month though..

Last night I went over my friend Terry's house and played Warcraft until at least 6AM, came home at like 7:15 or so and tried to sleep. Kenny came over at Noon today and I fell asleep while he played Everquest 2 on my computer. I felt bad that I fell asleep, but he made me feel better by telling me that the amount of time we spend together, it's bound to happen.

Anyway, as I was saying, Kenny was playing Everquest 2 on my computer. In my sleep, I heard him go "someone is inviting me to a guild".. I figured it was some idiot who just goes around inviting random people to guilds so I told him to just decline it. He did and went on his merry way. He seems to have leveled to 7 or 8 (I forget) in about 6 hours which isn't that bad for someone who doesn't really play these types of games often.. Sooo, later in the night I get a message from Marci stating "You'll never guess who I ran across today in Everquest 2". I knew INSTANTLY who invited Kenny to a guild now. I turned to him, asked him "What guild invited you, was it Aurora?" and he just said "I think so". Small world isn't it?! Marci knew Kenny's name in the game because she looked at my character list yesterday while I was at her house. That was just freaky :-P

Anyway, I am pretty tired again, my schedule is all messed up now, but I'm operating on Pacific time for work, so it's not THAT bad.. Hope to get back to normal over the course of this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home